Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ladies Night Out

Wow, it is the last day of February and the world outside is coated in white, sticky, snow.  The tree branches are hung low and more fluffy, puffs are floating down. 

Inside the bug has rebounded.  Six weeks of sickness - what groundhog predicted that.  Still I have been busy, busy, busy with orders to fill and a show tonight.  I just haven't had the energy or thought processes necessary to write.

So today I feel compelled to jot down some thoughts.  Since I am doing a Ladies Night Out show tonight - I want to invite all readers in the Massena Area to the Massena American Legion for a night full of fun.  The event runs from 6pm to 9pm, with 18 or so vendors, raffles and time spent with friends.  The latest influx of snow and more so snow days and delays stretches the patients of cabin fevered Moms, and Caregivers.  Give yourself a night out.  I hope to see you there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment