Friday, February 1, 2013

Intarsia Angels

 It is a beautiful morning, clear and sunny.  It is also cold.  I'm running late so this entry will be short.

I Love Angels.  In fact I have a small collection of them, so when I saw these patterns I just had to make them.  The angel on the left is made from a pine board, put into pieces, carves, shaped and sanded.  Before it was glued back together and mounted a white stain was applied. A polyurethane finish was applied.  The plaque can be hung using the keyhole routed into the back.


The angel to the right was a stained glass pattern that I was given.  It was cut from one piece of pine, carved, shaped and sanded, then stained before it was glued together.  A butcher block oil was used to seal the piece so it could be used as a trivet.

I am constantly on the lookout for more angel patterns, so feel free to pass on any leads you may have.
 
- Take Care -

1 comment:

  1. Pliz Check Our Products N Get Big BIg BONUS !!! adu ayam online WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete